http://themesmadebyjulia.tumblr.com/post/57098703758/theme-33-by-awkward Wanderlusting
It's getting late and I can not seem to find my way home tonight
Falling for forever wonderfully wandering alone
4 hours ago - reblog - 197,346 notes
4 hours ago - reblog - 4,560 notes
4 hours ago - reblog - 181,782 notes
awwww-cute:

My friend’s chubby puppy likes to sit like this
4 hours ago - reblog - 302 notes

this world should be notified, it’ll be a bumpy ride. thanks, to bonnie and clyde
4 hours ago - reblog - 46,194 notes
4 hours ago - reblog - 1,284 notes
5 hours ago - reblog - 21,777 notes
read-eat-blog:

Draco Malfoy taking his Aunt, Bellatrix for a spin.

lovethisdeadgirlwalking:

I spend 80% of my time talking about Heathers the Musical and the other 20% of my time praying that someone else will bring it up so I can talk about it more.

5 hours ago · 47 notes

13 hours ago - reblog - 2,114 notes
"I am excited to see a generation of women who will raise their boys to be good rather than their girls to be scared."(via lozerbitch)

13 hours ago · 178,595 notes

officialconnormckinley:

image

is this heathers

13 hours ago · 527 notes

14 hours ago - reblog - 4,539 notes
5secondsofsummer-fanpage:

LUKE IS 17 IN THIS PHOTO AND ASHTON IS THE OLDEST AND IS THE SHORTEST AND LUKE IS JUST THE FRIENDLY GIANT AND OH FUCK.
14 hours ago - reblog - 323 notes
14 hours ago - reblog - 13,987 notes
14 hours ago - reblog - 4,766 notes